Please join us for an evening of refreshments and snacks to celebrate another successful year on Wednesday October 5, 2016 between 3:00 - 7:00 for our annual Open House & Food Drive.
Monday, October 10th is Thanksgiving so we wanted to take this opportunity to hold a food drive at our open house to help the less fortunate in our community. Non-perishable food items will be accepted as well as donations.
Donations will be collected in our office between October 03 – 07.
Guests are welcome and encouraged to bring a friend, this is a great opportunity to introduce someone you know to Darren the PGWM team.
Please RSVP through our Facebook event or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Needed Non-Perishable Items:
- Meals in a can (stew, chili, soup)
- Canned Meat (Tuna, beef, ham, chicken, salmon)
- Peanut butter
- Canned beans
- Low-sugar cereals
- Canned fruit packed in juice
- Canned vegetables (potatoes, carrots, spinach, peas, corn, etc.)
- Pasta, pasta sauce
- Biscuit or baking mixes (that only require water)
- Powered and evaporated milk
- Snack items for kids to take to school: juice boxes, applesauce containers, granola bars
We look forward to seeing you on there!